PDA

View Full Version : Another New IAP Tank going up in Midcolumibia

Ed Hahn
10-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Those of you that Met Vick G, have learned she has been reading and researching Saltwater Aquariums for quite a while. Vicki wanted to study and do the job right the first time, with a least mistakes as possible. The studying paid off, Here are pictures from Midcolumbia Forum that show the cabinetry of Ron Smith, The work of IAP, And lots of elbow grease from Vicki's husband Darrell. I look forward to seeing this tank grow.
Here is the link.
http://68.185.37.33/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=4886#4886
:)

Krish
10-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Very nice Ed! Thanks for sharing. BTW, you didn't post that just to make me feel bad by any chance because I'm ready for acrylic tank hey?(LOL) Just kidding...Very cool and I wish Vickie good luck with it!

Ed Hahn
10-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Very nice Ed! Thanks for sharing. BTW, you didn't post that just to make me feel bad by any chance because I'm ready for acrylic tank hey?(LOL) Just kidding...Very cool and I wish Vickie good luck with it!

I could not help it. I just got over you being able to catch your own fish, then you show me Atlantis..., lol
You are so lucky..
:)
hope your doing fantastic
Ed

Krish
10-14-2005, 03:46 PM
I could not help it. I just got over you being able to catch your own fish, then you show me Atlantis...That will teach ya, lol

hope your doing fantastic
Ed

Ok...We are even...That is, for now.OH... I still have Atlantis and the Bahamas. All I need is the tank!(LOL) I thinks my odds are still better :lol:

Ed Hahn
10-14-2005, 04:09 PM
yeah, and I heard the Rum is cheaper over there too...I am not done yet..lmao

mojoreef
10-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey I recognise that tank!!!

looking good

Mike

Ed Hahn
10-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Mike,
I am betting you helped out on this tank too.. :) , Thank you