just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself

I currently have a 3 year old, mainly SPS reef set up
and have been in the hobby approximately 8 years in total
although the 1st 5 years are seperated by a gap of over 10 years
until 3 years ago, I took the plunge into salt water again

Steve

Krish
01-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Welcome to RF!! :welcome: I almost thought you were an old buddy of mine Steven Wright (wrightme43) coming back as a new member :p. Hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you will. :)

mojoreef
01-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Welcome aboard Steve!! So hows having a tank set up in PRC?? DO you still have to have an action figure of Moa in the tank??:)

Mojo

steve wright
01-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Welcome to RF!! :welcome: I almost thought you were an old buddy of mine Steven Wright (wrightme43) coming back as a new member :p. Hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you will. :)

Not me Krish - Stephen with a ph
thanks for the welcome

Welcome aboard Steve!! So hows having a tank set up in PRC?? DO you still have to have an action figure of Moa in the tank??:)

Mojo

You dont have to Mojoreef, but you get a discount from the party members at the LFS if you do LOL

Steve

mojoreef
01-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Well thats not so bad then. I do have to demand that you post a picture of the first military Snail parade though!!!!

You will be judged poorly if they are not marching in perfect unison!!:flock:

mojo

TJL
01-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey Steve, welcome aboard and very curious to see what is available for the reefkeeper in China both livestock & equipment wise. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your system and would love to see pics of your LFS if allowed.

Cheers, Todd

ReefLogic
01-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Welcome to RF man.....best site around. Enjoy your stay. There is tons of information as well as very helpful members. Not to mention we have a kick @$$ BOD here.

bigblue141
01-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Welcome to RF Steve!

steve wright
02-14-2011, 06:12 AM
Well thats not so bad then. I do have to demand that you post a picture of the first military Snail parade though!!!!

You will be judged poorly if they are not marching in perfect unison!!:flock:

mojo

they are obviously anarchists Mojo - cant get them to line up at all LOL

Hey Steve, welcome aboard and very curious to see what is available for the reefkeeper in China both livestock & equipment wise. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your system and would love to see pics of your LFS if allowed.

Cheers, Todd

I have many images of the LFS that I frequent, and would enjoy sharing the China reef keeping experience with people here
but I am not sure which section I should post that in?

Welcome to RF man.....best site around. Enjoy your stay. There is tons of information as well as very helpful members. Not to mention we have a kick @$$ BOD here.

ReefLogic - thank you, you have more than 1, I believe judging by what I have read on the threads so far

Welcome to RF Steve!

Thank you bigblue

Steve