AirWaterIce <----> Marine Depot
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: March meeting

Cleaner Shrimp

March meeting

Did I miss this post??

It is at Steves house on the 24th I think you said - If I am wrong I will edit. Will be a good one some North Jersey reefers are comming and Rob Alti from Alti's reef in Hackensack is also making an appearance. Anyone need frags let Steve know!!!

Here is Steves cut and paste

I am having a march meeting at my house on the 24th. at 2:00pm
    the reefers from the north jersey group will be coming and should be a good time. let me know who wants to come so i can prepare food drinks etc. also if anyone is interested rob from altis reef will be coming and I am looking for 4 or 5 or more people to go in on a nice zoo pack we can frag up. rob has some realy nice stuff and is a pleasure to deal with. you can check out his things at altisreef.com I also thought we could do some sort of raffle for a gift certificate to something fishy.
    steve
    Last edited by sryder; 02-18-2007 at 11:12 PM.
    If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy -Red Green
    Keep your stick on the ice!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hawkfish
    thats correct brian the 24th. I am having rob put together a nice frag pack of zoos, sps and mayby some lps. should have a good turnout. anyone interested pm me and I will give directions.
    steve

Amphipod

I'll be there. Let me know if there's anything that I can bring. I'm in for a frag pack and I'll pitch in some cash towards the raffle prize.

Hawkfish
    cool ben. I may take the trip to pacifiac east with dr mike. they have a sale 20 sps frags for 99.00 I will get a box for the meet. if you want to go ill check the dates.

Amphipod

Maryland right? Let me know when you're thinking of going. If I'm around, I'll go.

Hawkfish
    I think they are saying the 23rd the day before our meet.

Amphipod

Sounds good to me. I'm in. I have the weekend reserved.

Hawkfish
    cool Ill let them know me and you are in.

Copepod

steve,
    i am going to need directions to your house for the meeting. i would also like to go in on splitting up a zoa pack from alti. let me know how much you need.
    lisa

Cleaner Shrimp
    Lisa - If ya want I clould meet ya in MT effort - Bottom of the hill steve lives on.
    If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy -Red Green
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Copepod

sounds great brian. now i just need directions to the bottom of the hill .. lol

i am guessing i go up 33 to 80w -- is that right???

Cleaner Shrimp
    too far if ya hit 80 ya went bout 5 miles too far. Want to run 33 north till the 209 south exit - it is the Lehighton/Brodheadsville exit. do not know the # maybe 19 but is next after Saylorsburg. take 209 south into Brodheadsville. At the third light (the first and second are spaced far apart) bear to the right on 115 north - (go figure 209 south and 115 north are going in the same direction for a while - only in Pensyltucky) follow 115 north till the second stop light - on your right is a little plaza we could meet in or there is a mini mart on the left just past the light. Steve lives up the hill in front of you off 115. He will need your full name so he can call it in to the guard shack to let you in. I do not think Lisa ya know Eastonreef would cut it
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hawkfish
    cool lisa glad you are going to come it should be a good meet. you are in for the frag pack. so far its brian,ben, you and me. I told rob a 200.00 pack so as of now it will be 50.00 I think there will be a couple more once they see robs zoos. they are pretty nice. that should drop the price for us. I also have larry coming from philipsburg. At the last meet he had probably 50 or so sps frags. he was selling them for 5-10 bucks apiece. I am also going to take the trip to pacifiac east aquaculture in maryland with kristen and the lot. I am going to pick up a box of frags(sps) from them. its supposed to be 20 frags for a hundred. or 5.00 apiece. if there is anything there you want inparticular let me know before the 23rd and I will try and get it.

Cleaner Shrimp
    Well between PE and Rob we should have quite the selection. Are ya ready for the 40? I will try to look on PE and see if there is something in particular.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hawkfish
    yes bring the 40 up. if you can a couple days before and I will set it up as a display tank for the frags.
    Do you have any halides we can use for the day?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information