AirWaterIce <----> Premium Aquatics
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rob and Julie

Scarlet Begonias
    Hope Everything goes well Rob, this is a big move for the little guys
    Rome was not built in a day............................ neither is a reef. Hidden Content

Mantis Shrimp
    Sounds like progress! I used to run my top off and water change H2O through a sediment and carbon filter. All the fish seemed happy with that setup. How many gold fish are you going through in a month?
    I love sushi! Is that strange?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Speaker To Animals

Hi Rob- Hope your move is going as smoothly as those things go....where abouts in Dillon? My son Matthew is going to school at UM Western there, he is a junior & playing football. No fish though. KevinD
    [LostCreek 270 Reef]Hidden Content Hidden Content

aka Rob
    hi All, hope you had a safe and happy holiday. i am very happy to report that all the fish made it down here alive. my black Arowana has some fin damage but other than being freaked out a little, he seems fine. since they all made it through the move i am wondering about the bio load on this smaller tank. i've been testing the water and all seems okay so far. i moved a lot of my gravel and water with the fish so i'm hoping for the best.
    that is a good idea to get a carbon filter and run the change water through that. thanks Devon
    we found a place off of West Helena street. it's west of the railroad tracks but east of the interstate. the place is tucked away next to a creek and at the end of the road. secluded for living in town. you know how i like to be off the beaten path at least this place doesn't have a big hill...... if your son wants he can stop by and look at these fish. not as much color but a lot more size.

no gold fish or live fish except as a treat. they all eat pellets now. took some starving but they figured it out.

Scarlet Begonias
    Hey Rob, good to hear they made the trip without any real casualties, a sign of you know what you are doin . I will be cruising thru in June, so I will be in contact .
    Rome was not built in a day............................ neither is a reef. Hidden Content

aka Rob
    sounds good Charlie, see you then

Hermit Crab

Geez, I totally missed this. Must be I haven't been around here in awhile. I am really bummed out that you guys moved! I hope all is going well for you and your family (that includes your fish) in your new place.

Mantis Shrimp
    Any pictures of the "mini" FW tank to post? How big's the arowana?
    I love sushi! Is that strange?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

aka Rob
    no pics right now, i should shoot a few. the Arowana is growing but he isn't liking the smaller tank. he is a bit skittish and it''s a good thing i have a lid on the tank. i think the bichirs have grown the most but the datnoids would be a close second. if i can find the camera i'll post a couple pics later.
    i hope all is well with you?

Speaker To Animals

I bumped into Rob at the hospital in Dillon earlier this month. I was waiting for my son to finish up his MRI when I over heard a conversation and I immediately recognized what sounded like/turned out to be Rob's voice...we visited for a bit, hope he still has his job!
    [LostCreek 270 Reef]Hidden Content Hidden Content

aka Rob
    hey Kevin. all is well, it was good to see you. i hope your son's knee is okay. your tank is looking good!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information