Premium Aquatics <----> Clear Fabrications
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A good skimmer?

Hermit Crab
    Well still trying to dial in the Skimmer in not sure what the total break in period is either its to much or not enough but sure I will have it soon, think the bioplastic reactor is helping corals have larger than normal polyp extension everything is just looking better than ever.

Goby
    Hi Gaz, I was hoping for an update on your new skimmer from OBD? Have any pics? You have had it a few weeks now, was just wondering how it was doing, I am close to giving up on building my own *' version and am probably going to pick up an OBD Sig Series my self so was just curious how yours is doing.
    Tanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazbo View Post
    Well still trying to dial in the Skimmer in not sure what the total break in period is either its to much or not enough but sure I will have it soon, think the bioplastic reactor is helping corals have larger than normal polyp extension everything is just looking better than ever.
    Glass, water, and fish..
    all else is extraneous

Hermit Crab
    Actually just got broken in this weekend now is just fine tuning. Definitely worth every penny and I would also suggest adding the biopellet reactor to anyone system my corals seem to be doing better than ever, better polyp extension.

ForumRunner_20130313_123939.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information