Sierra Fish & Pets <----> Premium Aquatics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: PNWMAS site down

  1. #1
    Cleaner Shrimp
    Derbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St Helens OR
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    50

    PNWMAS site down

    The PNMMAS site is currently down but fear not, our wonderful admin team is hard at work getting us going again
    Thomas
    125 gallon reef a work in progress Hidden Content
    Pround member of the PNWMAS
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portland Or
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks, I wonder just how long it took Kim's phone to explode.

  3. #3
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Creswell, OR
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    I sent in a support ticket to our VPS server team. I cannot access the server at this point. They will need to do a restart. I will post here as soon as I hear from them.

    Jay
    Website Admin of the PNWMAS

  4. #4
    Cleaner Shrimp
    Derbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St Helens OR
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    50
    A big thank you to both Jay and Darryl for working on the server. We don't think you guys enough
    Thomas
    125 gallon reef a work in progress Hidden Content
    Pround member of the PNWMAS
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Creswell, OR
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    From VPS Latch Support:

    Thank you for your patience. We noticed there was an issue that appeared with the storage system on your server. The server was brought offline so that a FSCK could be performed. This file system check is necessary to ensure that there is no data corruption on your server. Once this is completed your server will come back online and websites will resolve again.

    Please note that a RAID rebuild or verification will be performed after this to ensure that there are no data/information issues, however this may cause some slowdowns in services.

    We will provide you updates via this ticket as we have more information.

    Please let us know if you have any questions.

    Thank you,

    ---------------
    Alex N.
    Server Analyst I
    VPSLatch.net
    Fully Managed cPanel VPS Hosting by VPSLatch


    Thanks,

    Jay
    Website Admin of the PNWMAS

  6. #6
    New Forum member!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vancouver,WA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbird View Post
    The PNMMAS site is currently down but fear not, our wonderful admin team is hard at work getting us going again
    Just use the 3lb alignment hammer and give it a good kick start !

  7. #7
    Cleaner Shrimp
    Derbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St Helens OR
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    Just use the 3lb alignment hammer and give it a good kick start !
    Oh yes, the old DIY computer tech gig
    Thomas
    125 gallon reef a work in progress Hidden Content
    Pround member of the PNWMAS
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Cleaner Shrimp
    Derbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St Helens OR
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbird View Post
    A big thank you to both Jay and Darryl for working on the server. We don't think you guys enough
    That was suppose to say "we don't thank you guys enough" Darn auto correct
    Thomas
    125 gallon reef a work in progress Hidden Content
    Pround member of the PNWMAS
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    New Forum member!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vancouver,WA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbird View Post
    Oh yes, the old DIY computer tech gig
    Someone probably just tripped over the extension cord!

  10. #10
    New Forum member!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vancouver,WA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Derbird View Post
    That was suppose to say "we don't thank you guys enough" Darn auto correct

    Suuuuuure

  11. #11
    New Forum member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xxChief View Post
    From VPS Latch Support:

    Thank you for your patience. We noticed there was an issue that appeared with the storage system on your server. The server was brought offline so that a FSCK could be performed. This file system check is necessary to ensure that there is no data corruption on your server. Once this is completed your server will come back online and websites will resolve again.

    Please note that a RAID rebuild or verification will be performed after this to ensure that there are no data/information issues, however this may cause some slowdowns in services.

    We will provide you updates via this ticket as we have more information.

    Please let us know if you have any questions.

    Thank you,

    ---------------
    Alex N.
    Server Analyst I
    VPSLatch.net
    Fully Managed cPanel VPS Hosting by VPSLatch


    Thanks,

    Jay
    They can just take down sites without notice?

  12. #12
    Amphipod

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Damascus, OR, USA
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    0
    Everyone should just use the PNWMAS facebook group in the meantime
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/53660498571/

  13. #13
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Creswell, OR
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    This came through at 10:14am EST.

    Hello,

    The FSCK is currently 10.6% complete. We will keep you updated on its progress.

    Thanks,

    ---------------
    Robert S.
    Server Analyst II
    VPSLatch.net
    Fully Managed cPanel VPS Hosting by VPSLatch
    Website Admin of the PNWMAS

  14. #14
    New Forum member!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vancouver,WA
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by matty0206 View Post
    They can just take down sites without notice?

    There's nothing quite like being cut off in mid po.. *disconnected*

  15. #15
    Cleaner Shrimp
    Derbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St Helens OR
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaticEngineer View Post
    Everyone should just use the PNWMAS facebook group in the meantime
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/53660498571/
    We have a Facebook page?
    Thomas
    125 gallon reef a work in progress Hidden Content
    Pround member of the PNWMAS
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •