Marine Depot <----> Clear Fabrications

Thread: Help Need: Bob Moore

Cleaner Shrimp

Help Need: Bob Moore

Hi,

I have a lot of the goodies for the Bob Moore to give away but I am short space for transport.
    I am looking for:

* transit of 6' glass tank to be used in the sub race. Do you have a truck and the ability to load the day before?

* help packing corals. The day before is the 14th and valentines day so I am not expecting much activity down in the fish room but I could use help the morning of just to bag up corals and water for transport. All the bob moore corals I am holding and many of my own will be given away in a orderly progression for PSAS members at the Bob Moore so this is a great chance to earn your friend of the PSAS merit badge.

-Paul

Amphipod
    Hey Paul

PM me. I might be able to help either the evening before or maybe we can get a super early start on Saturday morning?

I have a 4-dr truck (no canopy tho) & will be driving by on my way down from Stanwood/Camano anyhoo

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier

Cleaner Shrimp
    Dear Duffer,

Thank you very muck for the kind offer. I have a Plan A with another north sound friend whom has a van and can load Friday afternoon.

Should plan A fall thorough (like the tank does not fit) I will send you my address and and place the tank on the outside of the locked fence. The problem is that I will be leaving early and may not be able to help load on Saturday morning.

Thank you again for the reply.

-Paul

Thread Information