BarrierReef <----> Premium Aquatics

Thread: oregon coast collection trip.

Catalina goby

oregon coast collection trip.

2014051695103259.jpgI'm here in seaside oregon and have been collecting for three straight mornings and have some cool new critters to add to my tanks. I've concentrated on getting some green surf anemones and sponge/ social tunicates. What a great time! Collecting my own livestock was a major reason I started going cold two years ago. I can't wait to hook up with members of the coldwater reefers club at Cape Mears tomorrow for some more collecting.
    2014051695105313.jpg

want more mini maxi

Quote Originally Posted by NemCrazy View Post
    2014051695103259.jpgI'm here in seaside oregon and have been collecting for three straight mornings and have some cool new critters to add to my tanks. I've concentrated on getting some green surf anemones and sponge/ social tunicates. What a great time! Collecting my own livestock was a major reason I started going cold two years ago. I can't wait to hook up with members of the coldwater reefers club at Cape Mears tomorrow for some more collecting.
    2014051695105313.jpg
    hey we were down to oceanside didn't see you down there. got lots of cool things. very fun trip

Catalina goby
    I went to Cape Mears and looked at the lighthouse and didn't see anyone then hit the beach before that and then saw job's rig at Netarts. But couldn't find anyone, so I had to leave due to childcare issues. I was bummed that I didn't hook up with yall. But with 25 green anemones and assorted sponges and such I was happy with my haul

Butterflyfish
    Nemcr@zy where u been all my life?!
    Got ur light for ya whenever man.
    D
    -299g display.

Thread Information