AirWaterIce <----> BarrierReef
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: supplement levels good but Ph still low...

Sea Urchin
    I've read that too but have yet to see anyone who's done it. Would need to drill a hole through a wall. Sure ain't gonna crack my window open to run tubing out it-lol.
    Hidden Content There is nothing like being a Reefer Hidden Content

tat2z_21

Input into the skimmer is the best way of fixing this, which means that a permanent line would have to be installed. Or open the house for a few minutes a day just to refresh the oxygen levels.
    Olduvai Theory - This is a one-shot affair. If we fail, this planetary system fails so far as intelligence is concerned. The same will be true of other planetary systems. On each of them there will be one chance, and one chance only.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Surgeonfish
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaReefer View Post
    I've read that too but have yet to see anyone who's done it. Would need to drill a hole through a wall. Sure ain't gonna crack my window open to run tubing out it-lol.

I haven't actually seen it either, but I have read where people claimed they did.

tat2z_21

I just open my windows and doors long enough to let some fresh air in. I live in Arizona so I have the opposite during the summer my house is closed up tight. For the first month I watched as my PH kept getting lower and lower, then I started opening my doors for 10 minutes just to get a fresh mix of air in and it started to stabilize. My wife hates it though because it means the AC has to be kicked back on. Nothing like 118 degrees blasting through the house.
    Olduvai Theory - This is a one-shot affair. If we fail, this planetary system fails so far as intelligence is concerned. The same will be true of other planetary systems. On each of them there will be one chance, and one chance only.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information