Marine Depot <----> Premium Aquatics

Thread: Tank Closing

Hermit Crab

Tank Closing

Hi All,
    It's been a long time since I've logged on . . . and in that time I have come to the conclusion, after much thinking that it's time to take my tank down. I've really enjoyed the hobby, but my life as it is just doesn't allow for this to continue. I'm in no hurry as I have enough supplies to keep going for the summer, and I want to make sure I find good homes for everything. I'm just putting this out there so that you may consider adopting something, or letting a friend know. I will get some pictures of the tank up here in the next few days so you can see what's in there.

Hope you all are well!

Kim

Scarlet Begonias
    Well crap Kim, that is not good news really .
    I will follow along here just to see what you have just in case I want to grab something.
    Rome was not built in a day............................ neither is a reef. Hidden Content

aka Rob
    i'm sad to hear you're getting out of the hobbie. you have always done such a nice job of maintaining your system. i do understand how other things can change your focus. i hope everything is okay.
    i wish i had a bigger system to move my FW fish to. my plan has always been to get back into SW and my 210 would make a nice managable size for a reef tank.

Mantis Shrimp
    Sorry to hear you're taking the tank down. Hopefully there is another tank in your future!
    I love sushi! Is that strange?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Thread Information