BarrierReef <----> AirWaterIce
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: I'm sorry to ask but, What happened to MojoReef?

  1. #1
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cato NY
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    10

    I'm sorry to ask but, What happened to MojoReef?

    mailbox full and not on in a year.


    Tom

  2. #2
    Surgeonfish
    mfinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    6,964
    Rep Power
    177
    This where he spends his days.


    http://oceansbydesign-com.3dcartstores.com/





    I don't know why, but the above was suppose to be a link.

  3. #3
    Surgeonfish
    mfinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    6,964
    Rep Power
    177
    I even tried using a different browser.


    I give up.

  4. #4
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cato NY
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    10
    seems silly to be in the retail end and not active here.

  5. #5
    Surgeonfish
    mfinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    6,964
    Rep Power
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapy1 View Post
    seems silly to be in the retail end and not active here.

    That you would have to ask him about.

    Might be that he doesn't have the time.
    He makes awesome tanks.

    He made my 233.

  6. #6
    Sea Urchin
    NanaReefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.P. of Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    88
    RF has never since I've been a member anyways allowed Links of any kind. I've tried numerous times
    Hidden Content There is nothing like being a Reefer Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Owner / Administrator
    Scooterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaReefer View Post
    RF has never since I've been a member anyways allowed Links of any kind. I've tried numerous times
    No not true, I didn't know there was a problem with them until now, I'll look into it, it is suppose to work and we were always easy on that idea.

    If PPL don't let me know these things I don't always know if something is wrong, unfortunately I'm a one man shop LOL, sorry I wish I could do more.

  8. #8
    RF Staff
    spieszak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,725
    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapy1 View Post
    seems silly to be in the retail end and not active here.
    Were you just looking to catch up, or did you need him for something specific? I think the retail side is a bit overwhelming when you are trying to do it mostly on your own.
    You can find him on facebook here and there...Mojoreef Bendalli
    -Stacey
    30 gallon nem tank /60 gallon softie tank/75 mixed reef /5 gallon pico (work tank)
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Sea Urchin
    NanaReefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.P. of Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterman View Post
    No not true, I didn't know there was a problem with them until now, I'll look into it, it is suppose to work and we were always easy on that idea.

    If PPL don't let me know these things I don't always know if something is wrong, unfortunately I'm a one man shop LOL, sorry I wish I could do more.
    My apologies. Actually didn't know it was not normal as I've never been able to post links. Just thought RF didn't allow them.
    Hidden Content There is nothing like being a Reefer Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Copepod

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cato NY
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by spieszak View Post
    Were you just looking to catch up, or did you need him for something specific?
    Was just looking to jaw with him. Used to chat on the phone once a month. Life got hectic, moved twice, and now ready to catch up and set up.

    Might be that he doesn't have the time.
    He makes awesome tanks.

    He made my 233.
    Really now? Just so happens that nobody makes a tank like I want. May not be financially prudent though as I am East coast and he is West. Thanks for all the replies. Appreciate it.

    Tom

  11. #11
    Surgeonfish
    mfinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    6,964
    Rep Power
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapy1 View Post
    Was just looking to jaw with him. Used to chat on the phone once a month. Life got hectic, moved twice, and now ready to catch up and set up.



    Really now? Just so happens that nobody makes a tank like I want. May not be financially prudent though as I am East coast and he is West. Thanks for all the replies. Appreciate it.

    Tom
    There is bound to be a phone number on his website.

    And I'm pretty sure he ships.

  12. #12
    Owner / Administrator
    Scooterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,305
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaReefer View Post
    My apologies. Actually didn't know it was not normal as I've never been able to post links. Just thought RF didn't allow them.
    NP, I haven't posted a link in how long lol, I'll look into making it work and let you know it is does for you. Read this link (thread I made).

    http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads...101#post730101

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Surgeonfish
    mfinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    6,964
    Rep Power
    177
    That works.

  15. #15
    Owner / Administrator
    Scooterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,305
    Rep Power
    10
    That was easy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •