Quantcast

10 years after

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Well folks, 10 years after I said I don't, at 1PM today, I am going to say I do. My single life is about to end and I hope that you all will help me celebrate my new life.
I am looking forward to spending the rest of my times with my new bride, Lorie. She is the freshwater extension of my saltwater existence.
Thanx all for past help and I look forward to more help in the future, God knows I'm gonna need it. :D

wrightme43

Congrats Man. you know as long a Willis approves its going to work out just fine. Thats awsome. I wish long life, health, wealth, and happiness together. Steve

MzWeazelle

Sounds like there must be lots of weddings going on today! My sister hoped for sun, but the PNW strikes again. Maybe by 1:00 (or hers at 4:00) things will be drier?

Best of luck to you both. :)

Scooterman

Administrator
For someone that was recently married last June, I wish you the best as I know life has become so much better with the better half of me as my guide! umm I think!:D

Alice

Congratulations Charlie and Lorie!!

Best wishes to both of you for a long and happy life together :)

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Hey Charlie,
lmao..You are a Helluva good guy Charlie. I remember telling you to walk up and say hello to that woman last time I saw you. You replied "Ed, I am not single anymore". That person I wanted you to meet was my wife. Charlie you are one hell of good guy! I wish you the best Buddy! Congradulations! I wish you and Lorie The Best! I just wanted Lorie to know how honest and loyal you are Buddy!

I wondered why you were so quiet lately.....
Ed

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
I, (we), Would like to thank you all for your congrats and stuff :D. Agreat time was had by all.......I think :eek:
I'll try to get some pictures up today. I didn't have control of the camera so, who knows what they got a picture of.
Thanx again, you are all great people :oops:

Craig Manoukian

McKosker's Wrasse
Congrats and best wishes for all the blessings my wife and I have had during 27 years of Holy Matrimony! Oh, great name for a band, eh? :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts