Quantcast

1st PSAS mtg

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

wanareef

reefer addict
Just want to thank everyone who made this a good, informative learning, trading and selling workshop.

Thank you for all the one's who traded with and bought from us. The idea was to clear out the tank and get some breathing room -but as it turned out, I'm back at having to make room - (I guess we can live with that heh heh :) )

Looking forward to more trading and workshops. Wife really enjoyed herself - she said everyone was nice and friendly.

Thanks guys/gals :lol:

Katchupoy

I also had fun. Very nice to meet you WANAREEF. You're a very nice person. Im sure Im going to need your expertise in DIY'ing that Workhorse ballast.

Same to you BigT - the acrylicman.

Alice

It was great to see a friendly face from home :) I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more but I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed the meeting, and meeting the friendly folks of the PSAS.

We have a DIY meeting next month and make sure to mark your calendar for April when we will have Charles Delbeek as a speaker. Maybe some more of the PDX gang can make it up for those.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.