Quantcast

A few new pictures

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
Im sure it will be tank of the month again!!

Slowly but surely!

Looks good chuck! Hey nice Clam!!

Im sure in dew time it will once again be an unbeilevable system!!

You take great pictures by the way!!

Salsa King

MtnDewMan

Thanks guys, it's coming along. I think a couple of frags that Mike gave me are not liking the intense lighting, less polyp extension. I may have to relocate them.

Robz

MtnDewMan, so sorry to hear about you crash :( your tank is been always one of my favorites truly an inspiration even since you had the 29 gls, :) I really like the way you acuascape the tank and the purple stagh in the middle is stunning!!!! looks super nice

Mushroom Boy

Wow Chuck, it's looking awesome! It's really coming along nicely! That near bare bottom definitely seems to be working out thus far.

TDEVIL

looken better every day ;)
keep doing what you are doing

did you actually figure out why your dsb failed??? to old?? or did you not care why it failed, you just wanted it out :)

TD

MtnDewMan

Don't think it was too old. I just think it lost all of it's biodiversity and then stopped processing (recycling) the nutrients properly. I tested near the surface of the sandbed and had high phosphate readings. When I removed it the sulfide layer was only 1/2" below the surface, basically making most of the bed a nutrient sink even more.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.