A few of my frags

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Minh Nguyen

Here are a few of my frags that I got in my tank:

Should this be a Minh Nguyen LE?

Mushroom Boy

Looking good Minh! What's the second one? I got some of that from you last year, and am not sure...

Minh Nguyen

I think you got the second Montipora sp. with green polyp and honey color. You also have the Purple Acropora millepora (last picture. I got hese back from a friend who got them from me before. The other two are new corals that I got from Jim Norris in Austin.
Minh

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Nice stuff for sure Minh. I would say LE for sure;) or was the rock LE??? and the coral SLE, hehehe. boy thier going to grow up to be sweet peices.

Mike

Minh Nguyen

kevinpo said:
Very nice Minh! That second one is I've been trying to get a piece of for a long time.

Regards,
Kevin
Check with Paul. This is the picture of his tank. The coral is 1/3 way from the lelf side, the thick plate Montipora colony. I brought a piece for him about two years ago. I am sure you have something Paul wants.

Minh

kevinpo

Expert
Thanks Minh. I don't remember seeing it (but that's nothing new :) ). I'll bet I can find something he wants in trade :lol:

Regards,
Kevin

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hey Kev I got a chunk of the monti.....perhaps a trade in the near future???? lol

Mike

Mushroom Boy

Yeah Mike, don't go jumpin' in on my action :lol:. I can get you some if you'd like Kevin.

Darrell

Drual,Drual i in the proccess of stiching my 55 to sps lighting, its in the mail among other things hope i can get some butiful peices like this in the future i got some Green Slimmer and some other frag from Donavan,Thanks Donavan there doing great so i got 2 frags in a 55 and some softies hope to meet you guys at the Meeting
Very Nice
Darrell

Last edited:

NaH2O

Hey Minh! I'm so glad I asked you to babysit that LE for me....she looks like she's doing well. Not too much longer and I'll be picking her up. LOL!!! ;) :D

Minh Nguyen

NaH2O said:
Hey Minh! I'm so glad I asked you to babysit that LE for me....she looks like she's doing well. Not too much longer and I'll be picking her up. LOL!!! ;) :D
You can pick it up anytime whenever you are in Corpus. I will cut a piece of it off for you. I will keep the rest as fee for me keeping it.