zoo

i hope you like the pics

TD

TDEVIL

ok this the last one :) , sorry if it took some of you a while to load

TD

TDEVIL

thanks,

maybe playa or robz will chime in with some pics of there zoo's there's put mine to shame, plus i havent figured out the cam yet (just got it)

i got my zoo's from The Logical Reef
prices are good and the service is A1

TD

TDEVIL

hay tg, how have you been, the cam is a fuji finepix S7000. 300 times better than old cam :)
http://fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/digitalS7000Overview.jsp?item=I616757&dbid=616757&urltype=overview

TD

tankgirl

Hi TD, Looks like an awesome cam!! And, great to see you! Question for you; when you hit the Img button or the URL button, you get those box enclosures and a forward slash & URL - do you delete the forwardslashURL and paste in the url of your pic? I haven't figured it out?
Cheers!!!

TDEVIL

tg, if you are trying to load a pic, it has to be on the web already before you can load it into a thread, you can post pics in the photo gallery from your hard drive then you can put the URL between the img in a post

should look like this

tankgirl

Excellent!!! Thank you, TD!!!
I knew it had to be on a website, but couldn't figure out how to get it to show up (using the buttons).

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts