Quantcast

A few pictures from my tank

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Minh Nguyen

I got a new digital camera and learning how to use it. Here are some of the nicer pictures. I hope you all enjoy them.

Minh Nguyen

MtnDewMan said:
Those are awesome shots ... What kind of camera is it?
It is a Minolta SLR digital Dimage Z1
It is really nice but only 3.2 mega pixels camera. It got all the programs and manual funtions. I really did not want a point and shoot camera. I really love this one.
It also somewhat less expensive than top of the line cameras, only cost me 349.99.
Minh

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Awesome color Minh. looks like he tank is on its way back. How is that beta in the tank, I have always loved them, whats is its behavior like

MIke

Minh Nguyen

mojoreef said:
Awesome color Minh. looks like he tank is on its way back. How is that beta in the tank, I have always loved them, whats is its behavior like

MIke
Thanks Mike. The tank is ready for the clams. :)
The Beta is great. This is a baby Beta. He is only about 2 inches. He is not shy at all and come out to eat all the frozen food I feed the tank. He loves Mysis shrimp. I need to get a mate for him. IMO, they are one of the best reef fish. If you add them small and last, you usually don't have to wory about him eatting your shrimps. Nothing bother him.
He sometime mimic the Moray to chase away other fish. He dart out tail first at the other fish from under the ledge at other fish. Invariblely, the other fish would dash away.
Minh

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts