Quantcast

A pic or two

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Looking good Roy, all nice and healthy and great colors to. Those Hydros sure can grow like weeds, signs of a good system

Mike

SueT

Minh, I can't see any of the pics either so I'll say your seriatopora looks great. 8) So glad the reef is coming back together for you.

G~

Super Gobie
Minh Nguyen said:
I can't see any of the picture, [/img]
good, glad i am not the only one. i thought Mike did some voodoo magic on my account keeping me from seeing pics.:lol:

i hope to find a bright pink b'nest like that for my tank soon.

beautifull coral!!

G~

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
yea we lost a bunch of the attachments with the move to the new format, so I guess those pics were part of the loss. Minh nice peice :)

MIke

SueT

Whew.....I thought I was going to have to start wearing my glasses to look at the computer now too. It's enough having to wear them to read.

MtnDewMan

haha ... well if those who originally posted pics were to repost, all will be good ...

Nice pink color Minh ... What lighting? Looks like it is probably on the bluer scale for lighting?

Minh Nguyen

I use 2 400W Radium, 2 250W 20,000 XM, 1 400W 20,000K XM. No VHO or PC. I really love the color of my corals and clams. They grow fast too.
Minh

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts