Quantcast

Acro ID Please....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

The R/C Man

Hey Everyone!

I bought these from Kevin a while back. Does anyone know type of Acros they are? Thanks!

Last edited:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
The one on the right is a coral I would die for. We had a club member that recently lost one of those. I purchased it. I had it in my tank for a short time. It is a gorgeous purple. The one on the left is stunning too. Good job on Selecting gorgeous corals. I wish I knew the names. I would love to have frags from both of those.

TonyMc

I am Mr. Magoo
Nice choices R/C man. I was just in Kevins tonight and thought about picking up a frag of the one in the pic on left. Instead I bought the green w/ purple rimed monti frag he had, a tri-color frag, and a birdsnest frag. I may pop in in a couple days for one or two more. I want to get on the waiting list for a frag of that blue tort he has.

The R/C Man

TonyMc,

Thanks! Both of those corals I have only seen one time at Kevin's and I bought them right then. The purple rimed monti and the birbs nest are both on the things to buy list. I just don't have any room for them right now. I did pick up a cleaner shrimp and a rainsford goby the other day and they are both doing well....

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Greg,
There is a colony of pink birds nest for sale today at our Frag Trading Meeting. I think it will be about 6 inches across. A medium sized colony. I myself would love some more purple rimmed monipora Capricornus too.

TonyMc

I am Mr. Magoo
Yes the purple rimmed monti was definately on my priority list. I hope it's a fast grower then I'll frag some for you guys. R/C man. When those grow out give me a PM and I'll buy a couple frags from you.
Ed. More purple rimmed? Do you have one? If not I'll send you frag of this one when it grows out, but I think it'll be awhile. :)

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts