Quantcast

Acropora millepora

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Here are some ...

I got this one from Kevin a while back ...

Here is the same piece today ... it lost it's blue, but still a very cool piece ...

Believe it or not, this is the green one that Kevin has of mine. It started out like this ...

And ended up like this ...

mattj206

Kevins' Coral

Man, your corals always kicks a#@! Is it the perfect conditions that make your corals so colorfull, or are they all rare and unavailable specimens? Gorgeous!

kevinpo

Expert
See the sponsor forum (Aquatic Dreams) for availability. Most of what I post is regularly available for local pickup. The pictures I post in the discussion forums are from my personal tank at home and have grown into large colonies.

Regards,
Kevin

ggarner

there was a bad ass yellow milli when i was at blowfish aquatics on saturday but it wasnt polyped out at all so i didnt buy it... i was sad... cause i really wanted it !!!! o well got 3 other really cool pieces :)

CTurtleGirl

This is kind of a crappy pic but here is my new little baby milli. I just got it not too long ago but the color seems to be getting more of a vibrant pink as time goes on.

zhenya

Here's mine blue/green A. millepora.I recieved a frag of it in the trade about 7-8 month ago.

and this is another green colored A.millepora that I got from Patrick Monaghan about a year or so ago.

Oh, and this shot shows both of them side by side in the tank :)

MtnDewMan

Millepora is one of my favorite coral. I would love to have an all millepora tank, wouldn't that be cool?

Welcome to Reef Frontiers CTurtleGirl and cute little frag.

Gene, awesome coral as usual ... Thanks for sharing.

zhenya

Thanks,Chuck :)

We have to do a trade one of this days,I'd love to get that yellow mille frag and see if it will change color again,that would be so cool :cool:

Mushroom Boy

What would you all recommend as "ideal" conditions for milleporas (lighting, current, water parameters...)?

Darrell

hey if you guys plan on fraging any of those Mills i love to have a chunck nice corals guys and yes an all Millipora tank would be cool im going to have to come over your guys houses and drool a bit LOL
Darrell

RedEyeReef

Hey Kevin, my Blue Tort and 3 Milli's I got from you on Saturday are doing great. I need to get this picture thing figured out.

The Blue Tort glows blue under my Coralvue's.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.