Quantcast

acrylic tube on ebay...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Katchupoy

what do you think?

Just wanted to share. Someone is selling 1/4 acrylic tubing on ebay. the tubes are 6 inches by 14 inches for $2. (shipping is a little pricey) $8 for the first one and $1 for each additional.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2368327798&category=121

jazznreef

acrylic

these are pretty cool, but what would someone do with 6 inch tubes? Isn't that pretty big? I want to buy some but wondering if I'll use them. You buying any Cesar?

Katchupoy

I want to but im am very busy doing an electronic wavemaker (DIY)... and i dont have room for my sump....

i think a lot of people are using it for diy skimmers and calc reactor...

Jazz,

do you still have that berlin classic skimmer you have before.. or you are using it now...

gljjr

Looks like the makings of a calcium reactor or skimmer to me! :)

I actually have some sitting in my garage to make into a calc reactor. I just haven't gotten around to making one yet :(

jazznreef

berlin

Cesar, My Berlin Classic and XT are long gone. If you have room and can find a used Berlin Tall I would suggest that. I didn't have much luck with the Classic though. I think the Turbofloater is a better skimmer for the same price as the Berlin Classic.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.