Quantcast

Alert of the Highest Level!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

The Frag Master

The Frag Master
:exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: Just the other day, marineaquariumadvice.com had a group of stinking hackers screwup the forum. i ma moderator on that trading post board and they messed up many of the members purchase posts. well just to be safe, I have decided to alert this site and this forum and reefcentral.com just so they dont have the same problems that the other site had. Thanks, and by the way, please report to the moderaters any thing wierd it might be them trying to screw this up to (Don't hackers really SUCK pardon my french) Thanks,
The Frag Master

The best defense is a strong offense

MtnDewMan

Thanks for the heads up. I have been in sporadic communication with Terry. I am hoping he will let me know how this happened (if he can find out that is). I have initiated our system to perform weekly backups after hearing about this. That means sometime during the week (every week) in the wee hours of the morning, our site will go down for the backup.

I hope this won't be an inconvenience to our members, but for the security of our data, I think it is a good idea.

Mauisreef

Rigameyer
MtnDewMan said:
I have initiated our system to perform weekly backups after hearing about this. I hope this won't be an inconvenience to our members, but for the security of our data, I think it is a good idea.
What? We can't be on the site 24/7? :lol:
J/K :) Backing up all you guys hard work is a very good idea.
Mean hurtful people SUCK!

Maui

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts