Quantcast

Amazing Photos

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

iamjosh

The Camera Is Canon's Digital Rebel SLR (Removeable Lenses)

These shots were out of the box point and shoot. 6.3 MegaPixels. I wanted a Quality SLR. Nikon makes an 8.0 non SLR for the same price.. I want to be able to get Macro Lenses (Dual light Macro Lense is $1100, gonna hafta wait a bit on that toy)

Kevin's Shop Is Aquatic Dreams located in Spokane, Wa. Aquatic Dreams is a board Sponsor, and Kevin is on the board as Kevinpo.

About the Shop.. Amazing. Kevin will talk forever explaining things I don't understand, helping, guiding me. Amazing advice, Amazing Service, Amazing Knowledge. I couldn't ask for a better LFS.

I think I'm going to go take more pictures tomorrow when I'm off.

-josh

iamjosh

thanks everyone for the kind words, I'll be sure to take pics of the setup process on my 125, and I'll try and pop into Kevin's shop and snap pics of his stuff too :)

-j

MCSInc

Reef Enthusiast
Question

Josh,

I have the exact same mushroom but with much heavier tints of red. My question is where in the tank do you have them placed. Mine seem to be very shy of the light. Also twice thay have done what seems to be a stress divide. Where they split from the center out and form two instead of one. Do yours behave "normally" or do they have a few unique quirks.

I also have on the same rock a sponge that may be a pest type. Looks like a boring sponge from my research. That may be why mine are behaving a little odd.

Any thoughts.

cookiemn

Chicago bound!!!
Josh, cool pics. I have a Canon 10D that I use for my wild life photography. I will start to take more reef pics when I start my 90 in a few months. What speed and exposure did you use for that shot or did you have it set to auto?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.