Quantcast

Another plus for Reef Frontiers Forum

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
My digital camera broke a while back. It had a guarantee so I went to replace it. The camera that I bought previously was not available, Go figure. So I was on the look out for a camera that would do all. My kids both play soccer. I wanted Action shots. I wanted the capibility to take nice Tank shots too. I was down to two cameras. I did not have that much experience with Digital Cameras. I watched on here for lessons. I asked a few people about cameras. The experienced people helped me out.
I later found a link to compare two cameras I had looked at earlier. Llarian you were right on the money. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Here is my new toy for future events. http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/cameras/s7000/index.php?page=demo&flash=6

I could have spent money for a camera that was outdated and over priced.
I have a camera that should do everything for same amount of money.
Thanks for your help
Sincerely,
Ed

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Hello Scott,
My camera before tax was $450 at Costco. I listened to Llarian. I bought it. Then I was told to check a comparison from a link someone sent me. The pros rated this camera pretty good. I did not think it had a removable lense. I was looking at accessories for it, now I am not sure. It comes with 16kb card. Costco took my 256 card I had previously because I did not have camera matching that card anymore. I bought a card for about $80.00 I think. Total was around $566. Thats another reason I worked OT this week so I could pay for it. I just look forward to taking pictures again of events and friends...Thanks again you guys on here for help picking this one out.
Beware Camera Bug on Board....Hey, where you going?
Ed

Last edited:

TDEVIL

cool, i have <<SAME >> cam

yes you can get additional lenses, i got mine from E-bay

the only thing that i have learned to live with it the noise that you can get with this cam, but it isnt that bad
over all i like it and it doesnt carry the price tag that the rebel does :)

Jay

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
TDEVIL said:
cool, i have <<SAME >> cam

yes you can get additional lenses, i got mine from E-bay

the only thing that i have learned to live with it the noise that you can get with this cam, but it isnt that bad
over all i like it and it doesnt carry the price tag that the rebel does :)

Jay
Jay,
Thanks for the heads up. The noise is not as bad as I thought it would be. It does not bother me. I want to learn more about the lenses and other accessories.

Ed

TDEVIL

have you got to use the cam that much yet

i dont get to play with it as much as i need/want to
but i have taken some -ok- shots with it :)

Jay

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Thanks Alice. I missed the chance to take pictures of you guys this year. I was really bummed. I want to look at people I enjoy being around and smile. I am building my own little comfort zone.
heres a smile for you Lady,
Ed

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.