Quantcast

Anthony Calfo - February Meeting

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Anthony Calfo will be here to speak to the Puget Sound Aquarium Society on Feb 21st. This is going to be a great event with a coral fragging workshop included. We plan to frag some coral up with Anthony's help and then distribute the frags among the club members.

If you have not received your evite, and would like to attend, let me know and we will get you on our distribution list.

Can't wait for this event !!!

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Hey Chuck, this event sounds like it's going to be great!!! :D :D

I can't wait, I need some fragging education.

Thanks for setting this up!!!

Eliyah

MtnDewMan

If you want to come, you are invited ... if not a member it will cost some money at the door but all are welcome. If interested let me know, I can get you on our evite. Just send me your email address and full name in a pm and we will get you on the list.

OmarD

Am very excited about finding PSAS site.

Am new to hobby. Have had a 55 gal. tank up for about 6 mos and am currently upgrading to a 120.

Tank should be up and running in next week or so...have upgraded lights to MH so am ready for New Corals!

What do I need to bring to a "coral fragging" workshop? - will be first time experience.

This forum and organization is just GREAT!

Thanks,

OmarD

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
Hey OmarD,
Good to see ya at Reef Frontiers.:D
I can't help ya with the fraggin info. I havn't made it to a frag event myself yet. :( There are lots of folks here who can though.
Take Care..........Scott

OmarD

Salutations to you also Scott!

Took while to find my way here..actually did from link you sent me over at 3Reef.

Looks like if we want to learn "fragging" and (and hopefully get some for our new tanks) need to show up at meeting 21 Feb (have not sorted out where yet - but hopefully somewhere I can get to from ferry terminal)

I am planning on being there - would be nice to see you also.

Regards,

Scott (OmarD-Silverdale)

MtnDewMan

Omar ... please PM me your full name and email address and we will get you on our distribution ...

Welcome to Reef Frontiers

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts