Quantcast

Any Neat Reefing Stuff For Christmas?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
I didn't get anything either, but I did get the money to order the return pump I wanted...a MAG 7.

My mother thought it was best to let me order that way I wouldn't have to deal with returning anything if it wasn't the right one.

Anybody else get anything??? ;-)

Eliyah

big t

tankless
Here is what I got!

Well I got a delightful little reef accessory that came all the way from england from my father in law. I have been meaning to get one of these myself, but was just hoping that I would get one for christmas! All my dreams have come true!!! (hope you guys did better than me;P )

Alice

LOL Tom! Fits right in with your medievel reefing theme ;) :D

Doug1 brought me a box of nice base rock and a Mag 18 :)

reedman

ROFL :D :D :D

I got 2 of the icecap fans so I can now ditch the $8 special from Fred Meyer. I now have an excuse to redesign the canopy, which changes the plumbing, and lighting, and possibly a little of the aquascape. Got another saltwater fish ID book too. Can't have enough of those. Christmas Was good to me! :cool:

Shawnna

Joey & Xena are the best!
I got a new 25 gal glass tank with a CPR and an Aqualight 2-65W light fixture to start off my new seahorse specimen tank. Woopee!!!!

Now I need a stand and some live rock to get the cycling started. Anyone have an extra stand lyin' around? :( :)

jazznreef

stuff

couple gifts i got that were as bad... those floating glass fish. why would anyone with live tropical fish want fake ones? i don't know what they were thinking. i guess they tried though. and this see through glass fish that goes on a stand and a candle sits behind it. oooh, all most as cool as the solar 1000 seasonal and lunar dimmer i bought myself for christmas !

MtnDewMan

Ohhhhhhhh, I did get some fishy magnets for the fridge, I will have to shoot a picture of them ... haha

Blenny, that will be a very nice piece of coral ... good gift there for sure.

deadrose

Mine seems to have been of the "thought that counts" variety. I got a gift certificate to a pet supplies shop, a very nice one mind you.

Too bad they carry nothing for fish. They specialize in cats, with a nod to dogs, neither of which I have.

Time to play the secondary usage game and see what I can figure out to use for my iggies, rodents, and fish, from what they *do* have.

Heidi

ReefShack

sps junkie
I got a crocea clam and Daniel Knop's book. I also got Corals of the World which is really cool with great pictures. I also aquired the Indo-Pacific Coral Reef Field Guide. Now I can try to identify some of the stuff that come out of the live rock! I've got a lot of reading ahead of me. :shock:

MtnDewMan

Okay, my Christmas Fish Magnets ...

The first set I got for Christmas, the rest of the fishies I got for my birthday a few months back :)

Cute huh?

Zack

Enjoy the reef!
Hey
Well i got a nice amount of cash to spend, but i did get a 3" crocea and two nice custome sealife moon lights :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts