Quantcast

Any one knows Fish Store in Bellevue?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

fengzhu

I heard that there was a Fish Store in Bellevue near Crossroad and it's a brother store of the one in Seattle. But when called their number, it's not valid any more. And yp.yahoo.com does not list it. Is it closed or moved, any one knows?

jazznreef

i don't mind going on record saying you should stay away from the fish store on roosevelt. there are way too many negative stories about this place to even begin going into details. there's definately a reason why the bellevue store went under.

Last edited:

Elmo18

Clownfish
Umm yaeh, The Fish Store on Roosevelt has unbelievably expensive prices. I love it when snails go for $4. Hmm yeah, no way sorry. ON to another store. Hmm i mean online.

- Elmo

HumblePie

Pico Ninja
If you are looking for a fish store in Bellevue, you can check out Saltwater City. Otherwise, you cna head to Kirkland and see Denny's Pet World. They are in the process of stocking their new salt water section. I was there the other week and they had about a 1/3rd of the tanks stocked and were getting more in. If you are up for a little longer drive, there is Blue Sierra in Issaquah. Personally, I love that store...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.