Quantcast

Anybody have a Beagle Pup?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

oregon gorge

Okay, we moved to Washington and had to have our German Shepard we had since birth to 13+ put to sleep. The vet said he was too old to move to a damp climate.

So now we are ready for a new baby. Keep finding them, but they are gone when we call. Would really rather rescue one before they go to the pund. Besides, the pounds want $150.00 to adopt one. I can get a AKC for $250-$400!

Thanks, Chris and Pam

Stang69

OFR!
Howdy

Seattle has a purebreed adoption agency somewhere over there and they have a web site but cant recall what it is might wanna do a little investigating on that one.

HTH
Jeff

Paladin

Beagle

Send me a PM and I will set you up with my brother who finds homes for Beagles. He is a member of the local Beagle club and finds homes for 3-4 per year.

If your interested in Boxer's, I know the local rescue folks and they do a fabulous job.

oregon gorge

Got an awesome at the Seattle A.S. He is great! Not hyper, only barks if he sees the cat, housebroken, fixed, likes the truck ride(mellow rider), and goes into his crate at bedtime and while we are at work. :) :)

Doesnt get much better than that. Oh, and the $110 adoption fee? Since we dont live in King County, it was only $20, $15 for the microchip and $5 fee.

Oh yeah!

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.