Quantcast

Anyone like to join me on a zoo order??

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Zack

Enjoy the reef!
Hey
I was planning on ordering zoos from http://www.rainbowcorals.com/zoanthus.htm and if we get each zoo piece on that page the TOTAL WITH SHIPPING is $387 Just like to see if anyone would like to go in on me for ANY amount whether just a small frag for $10 bucks or like to get a few of those rocks. This is a great deal and I have order from this guy many times and is very great to deal with and a perfect shipper. Please let me know by email or pm what you like to get if your interested in anything. zanyzack@comcast.net

Thanks
Zack

big t

tankless
Wow Zack those are some nice colors! I havn't really even had a good luck of what I got from last sunday, since I was doing major maintenance on monday, so they were closed and Yesterday I didn't get home from work untill 8pm so the lights were already out. Tonight I will get home after the lights are out also lol. I may be interested in a few small frags off some of them rocks. I want to come up and pick up that clam soon also, when can I do that?

Zack

Enjoy the reef!
Hey tom,
man that sticnks, those pinks are pretty darn nice colors! Sending you a pm about pickup for clam.

Illusion

I cant believe you bought them all Zack.. Are you getting out of clams and Into Zoos... I think I am going to have to Jump him on the way up and Rob him for a few frags LOL.. j/k LOL

James

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts