Quantcast

April Meeting

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

iamjosh

The April meeting is at 7:00 on Saturday, April 24th. The location is in Liberty lake.

Topics of discussion will be converting a FOWLR (Fish Only tank With Live
Rock) to a reef tank, and general plumbing tips.

Email or PM me for Directions.

Or contact brent@barraquatic.com to join the SRS mailing list.

-Josh

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Josh,
Cool, I need some new plumbing tips...I am looking forward to seeing you guys! There are 3 people from Tri-cities coming up Saturday. There maybe more people that want to visit? Can you handle that Josh? Can anyone make it down here tonight? We are going to have a record crowd from talk so far down here. I hope you guys can... Nice tank, good people, Frag trading, planning a tank tour, a order with Reeftoptopia, DYI , me making new list of new members, experiences,etc. Did I say good food, drinks, and lots of smiles? You got to check out Ricks Tank!

iamjosh

I'm looking forward to everyone coming up, I'm trying to get ready but the day is young I may still make it down. I've got phone numbers so If ya get a call from a 509-475 number you'll know its me :)

There will be room for everyone.. I hope.. its a big house, and a friendly bunch I'm sure there will be room for all!

-josh

iamjosh

That's everyone for coming, great turn out. Gonna host another one this summer big backyard, hot tub, and sunlight all night...

-j

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Its people like Charlie,Kevin, Josh, Brent, Matt, Greg, and the other people in the Spokane Meeting that I did not mention that make saltwater clubs a very enjoyable experience. Every person in the car I was in was talking about how they would like to do this again. Rod and I talked about how nice and easy going the people were in Spokane. Rick B. and Barbie told us they had very good time. I think we should try to rent a Bus next time. I want you to know all six people from Tri-cities had a good time and want to come back? How is that for a 100% rating? Kevin was tired from working all day but took the time to give us another veiw of his Tank. I was drooling over his Humulus, Loripes, and many other SPS I can not spell. Rick B. could not walk out without a clippings of Kevins Beast. I would bet Kevin made a friend for life with Rick. Josh, I got to bed at 4am last night.
If you could hear the sound of my voice, You would know I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks for the good time.
Ed

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Josh,
From a guy from Montana that has very little to pick and chose from, it was great that I could come over and attend your meeting. Thanx for your hospitality!!!!
Oh yeah, for the guys and gals from the Tri Cities, you guys are a hoot:D , bring that bus over and we'll start getting into some real reef conversation!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for next month.
Ce

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I look forward to that Charlie. Thank You.
Your Friend in Tri-cities, And I am sure you made more than one that night, Thanks for your sharing your cool personality Charlie.
I welcome it anytime.
That you can take to the Bank!
Ed

iamjosh

It was a great time, thanks everyone.

Looking forward to the BBQs and summer functions, Ed Keep me posted on your next meeting I'll do my best to show up.

-j

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.