Aquanaut’s 300g Peninsula Rebirth

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Aquanaut

I Love Big Torts!
Reefing since ‘99 has progressed to my latest upgrade. 300g Peninsula by Crystal Reef Aquatics. Ghost overflow euro braced Starfire Glass. 6 ReeFi Pendants and Hammer Reeflow return. Full Apex and 100g DIY sump. Jaebo Dosing 3part.

This is a semi predator full reef that hosts a 4’ Zebra Eel, Harlequin Wrasse, Spiny Box Puffer, Orange Pipefish, Majestic Fox, RSS Tang, Bartlett Anthias, Neon Dottyback, Neon Cleaner Gobies, and Sapphire Damsels.

The history is I’m celebrating 1 year of getting this system installed. The old system was a 250DD that failed a bottom seal. If that isn’t bad enough, I was on my third day in Hawaii of a 2week vaca. I am beyond blessed that my LFS, Sierra Pets rescued everything. And emergency response network of friends to help me in this dire rebirth to come. Nearly no losses on this 7 month Phoenix project.

A97BF359-99E4-45D6-B3A8-2C69E49DE128.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Aquanaut

I Love Big Torts!
My next batch of fish in the 110QT will be added at End of Oct. Blonde Naso, Bird Wrasse, Tomini Tang, Yellow Fox, Coral Beauty, and more Sapphire Dams.

Aquanaut

I Love Big Torts!
Just updating this site info since it wasn’t accessible for awhile. And Photobucket ransomed my images that rendered my posts useless. So glad the interface now allows direct upload

Katchupoy

Hello Deb, happy to see you here again..... still in Renton? still doing the small scale model? I still have your SPS. Wanting to ask you what it is again?

1571530989969.png

Latest posts