Quantcast

Aquascaping Complete

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Well for the most part it is complete ... The major rockwork is done, I still have to add the coral substrate, about 3/4" or so ... I am going through some algae cycling ... Hopefully that will reduce over the next few weeks. Oh, and of course the coral are not in their final destination I am sure ....

What do you think?

Full shot ...

Left side ...

Right side ...

mattseattle

looks nice.....alot of open space and all. room for growth!!! :)

you mentioned algae growth....my tank still hasn't done that. i have very little algae. i'm sure it was my lighting though. my new metal halides just arrived today and i installed them. damn they are nice and bright! i can see things in the tank i didn't know existed. i'm sure i'll have an algae boom now though!

Gordo

Chuck,

Looks nice and open. How do you attach a large coral, like the purple acropora in the middle, to a rock?

~Gordo~

MtnDewMan

Thanks guys ... I hope to have it looking better after some algae dies off ...

Gordon, I think attaching coral that size to any kind of rockwork will be difficult. Not quite sure what I will do. Maybe put it in the shallow sandbed and let it lean against the rock and have it grow from there? I haven't figured that one out yet :(

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts