Quantcast

Auto top off pump

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

DonW

R.I.P.
I need to run my top-off container 9ft up 15 ft over then back down. I'd like to use 1/4 or 3/8 tubing. Can someone tell me what pump would do this? Its either up and through the attic or outside with a aqualifter pump. I'm just concerned about the water freezing outside.

Thanks
Don

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hmmm the pressure coming out of the unit wont drive it that far?? or are you pumping out of a container??

Mike

iamjosh

I'd split off the RO/DI that way you don't need the pump.

Kevin has some nifty new stuff for his RO/DI units that shut them off with back pressure so you aren't wasting water all day everyday when your not making water..

My plan is to split of my RO/DI I'm curious why you aren't, is there something I'm not aware of?

DonW

R.I.P.
iamjosh said:
My plan is to split of my RO/DI I'm curious why you aren't, is there something I'm not aware of? [/Q

I top off with all kalk water and dont have room for a reactor.

Don

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
ah shoot..I do not see the information I did earlier? I just put my foot in my mouth again. This site had information on rebuilt metered pumps earlier. It stated which rates the rebuilt pumps dosed. I am sorry.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.