Quantcast

Baby Stars!!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MCSInc

Reef Enthusiast
Score!

Looks like a Micro Star. I ordered a batch of them a while back. Almost never see them except for ocasionally under the edge of a rock I see legs waving around happily. They can crawl into the smallest crack and disappear. Really great picture! It is probably full grown - the little ones are really hard to find.

Congratulations,

MCSInc~Candy

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Yep Candy is right that is the full grown version. when thier babies thier bone white in color. I Dont think thier is a rock crevice or hole that doesnt have a leg sticking out of it.

Mike

mattseattle

is it just me or is the picture not showing up? if i click on the link it asks me to save some file and doesn't display a webpage or picture or anything.

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
lil stars

Wow! That's Great! I love these lil guys.

MattSeattle: I can't use the direct pic because the url is not static, however the link should be working... I just tested it again...

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
Star Mystery SOLVED!!

4 weeks ago I ordered a cluster duster from LiveAquaria because I never see them locally. Well I liked them so much that I ordered another bunch. Upon carefully examining the bag I discovered FOUR of these little Stars!!! Very cool!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.