Quantcast

Big Thanks To Mojoreef(Mike)

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Hey RF and Mike!

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Mike for all the generous things he has done for me. He has helped me with some equipment I need for my sump/refugium and has given me so much advice and directions on getting my reef tank back to a healthy state. I have a ways to go but it is getting better.

Mike you know me and my wife Pat as we have talked on the phone as you try to get this old Magoo on the right track. Pat and I really do appreciated what you have done and what a resource you are for this wonderful hobby.

People like you don't come along very often and I know RF forum and so many others are thankful to know you and what you have done for them. Having you as a friend is wonderful even if you put me on a ------well you know what!:D Johnny

NaH2O

Hey, Johnny....I don't think Mike needs a bigger ego...lol ;) . Don't forget to include yourself in your tank transformation. Remember, you were the one that sought help and lugged all of the sand out of the tank. You worked very hard to get your tank on the path of recovery, so don't sell yourself short. You have learned some valuable information along the way, too. Good work to you, Pat, and to Mike for his insight.

Alice

Johnny;

I'm glad to see things are looking up! :)

Mike has indeed been a big help to many people and reefing communities.

oregon gorge

Mike

I will have to chime in here too with a big thanks to Mike for all his help and being a big asset to the club. I have to add Alice in there too for being a big help:D

Thanks Guys!

Chris and Pam

Doug1

Mike has always been more than generous with his time and help, but Johnny you have given back way more than you got over the years even if it don't always seem like it :)

big t

tankless
Mike, you da man! Big thanks for all your help to me also. I would probably still have a tank full of softies if it wasn't for guys like yourself.

NaH2O

I'll spread some love, too. Thanks, Mike for all of your hard work and help with my tank's plumbing. Now, if the mountains weren't in the way, I'd ask you to help load my tank with live rock...lol.

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Oh man....ok enough of this now. Pretty much every one in here has has contributed constantly.. we need to pick on someone else.lol

Mike

NaH2O

LOL - Scott, this is usually when everyone begins to pick on me....

Hey Wit, the limo was booked...I'll send the private jet :D

NaH2O

Hmmm....I'll have to check on that...I figure he can start in Washington and make his way to the east coast, down south, then back up to Indy. I'll have to get everyone's schedules organized. :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts