Quantcast

Chicago style dogs-I need a fix!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Alice

I'm getting acclimated to living up here, lol, I can usually get from point A to point B without getting lost, but I have yet to find a good place for dogs and I am jonesing for a Chicago style with those sport peppers.

Anybody have a fave place I should look for?

Thanks!

Alice

Mushroom Boy

I have yet to find a good place for dogs and I am jonesing for a Chicago style with those sport peppers.
Seeing as I've never been to Chicago and pretty much have no idea what you're talking about, I don't think I'll be of much help :). What's a sport pepper?

Alice

Hehe, I've never been to Chicago either but we had quite a few Chi-town expats in Portland and a good many of them seemed to open restaurants.

You can't find sports peppers out here, I've tried! They are thin, medium-green peppers about 1-2" long with a tad of a bite to them and they taste really great on an all-beef kosher with all the fixings. :)

Zack

Enjoy the reef!
matts famous chicago style chiledogs is the best place ever!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mattsfamouschilidogs.com

MtnDewMan

I grew up in the Chicago area ... we had a place near me called Bozo's Hot Dogs ... just a hole in the wall place. Hot dogs with the works. I wonder if it is still there or not? hmmmmm

Elmo18

Clownfish
Hi Alice. I second Matt's Famous CHili Dogs. I used to live one block away from the one in Edmonds/Lynnwoodm but I just recently moved and miss that place.

Awesome dogs, all varieties....from mild...to hot...vegetarian....to MEEEAAAT!

GO for it ;)

- Elmo

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.