Quantcast

Cleaning Out Your PM Inbox

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

plumber_bob

Recently I've been trying to PM different individuals and am running into a lot of inboxs being full. Try to take the time and clean out your inbox, so that we can keep the PM going. Hopefully jazznreef you get this message I tried to PM you back concerning the 50lbs rock and I got a mailbox full response.
Thanks Everyone,

Curtswearing

Mantisfreak
If you keep items in your "Sent Items" section, those count towards your inbox items too. You could not have a single PM in the inbox but if your sent items aren't cleaned out, people will still get the mailbox full notice.

Witfull

i know we all like to have PM's to refer back to, if your box starts to get full simply make a folder on your harddrive labeled pms and save them by person. that way you can have your Mojo file, Jazznreef file etc etc. then you can easily refer back in time yet still allow others to PM ya.

open the PM, copy and paste into a Word doc, or Notepad or what ever program you care to use, and then when new PM's come in repeat and add to the end of the file...OR create subfolders and save each PM as a file and title by subject or date.

im sure there are a few other ways too....just throwing it out there.

NaH2O

I believe the limit on PMs is 70. If you go to Forums and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, it will tell you the total private messages you have. Chuck, correct me if I'm wrong about the number.

Don't forget to clean out sent items, as well (thanks curt for mentioning that).

MtnDewMan

NaH2O said:
I believe the limit on PMs is 70. If you go to Forums and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, it will tell you the total private messages you have. Chuck, correct me if I'm wrong about the number.

Don't forget to clean out sent items, as well (thanks curt for mentioning that).
Yep, the number is 70 :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts