Quantcast

Climbing comp in Seattle this weekend

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

dj88

Hey guys. Those that know me... ;)

Have a climbing comp at StoneGardens rock climbing wall this saturday morning.

www.stonegardens.com click the link at the top for the bouldering challenge.

Drop by n say hi. :)

I am coming into town on friday night. Don't know what hotel yet. I'll post more if anyone wants to swing by n say hi. Have a beer whatever.

Sorry I haven't made it down for all the cool meetings you guys have been having. School's been a PITA and my climbing has taken up what spare time school lets me have. ;)

Stone Gardens
2839 NW Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107

I'll post where I am staying as soon as I know. ;)
If anyone wants to hook up for dinner or whatever let me via email. I'll get in touch that way.

Haven't seen most of you in ages so... Any visits are good visits.

Oh and I have a tank now.. so frags are welcome wishes for good luck. ;) :D

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hy Buddy great to see ya. Post the info for sure, would love to see ya. Hey make sure you come to the calfo meeting, little birdie is telling me we are giving away frags

Mike

Mushroom Boy

Hey Darren. Definitely post the info. I don't know for sure that I'll be able to get away, but it'd be great to see you.

Paul.

dj88

Hey guys. :)

As soon as I know the hotel I'll post it. I'll be leaving here at about 2:30 friday after a lab. Right to the hotel. then I have the night off pretty much. Registration starts at 10am for the comp so I'd have time for sure to hang out friday.

mmm frags.. :) I shall have to look into that one Mike. for sure. can't say no to frags. ;)

big t

tankless
Hi Darren, I don't really know you but really enjoyed your reactor thread on RC. I am planning on making one very soon. Great to have you down here in the states, enjoy your rockclimbing and whatnot. Maybe I will meet you at the december meeting.

Later
Tom

dj88

Hey guys.

still don't know the hotel yet.. :? :?

What I will do is if you can email me your phone numbers when I arrive I'll give you a ring. :) darren0469@yahoo.com

Tom.. :)

I'll look forward to meeting ya. :) Hopefully I can make some meetings soon. :)

dj88

I am at the best western on brooklyn aveNE

206-634-2000

Room number 505. Under Ryan Smith

I'll call you shortly Mike.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.