• Reef Frontiers PSAS Forum

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • The Perculator Newsletter

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Plain text e-mail to all members

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other (Please post your suggestions if you choose this option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MtnDewMan

I choose here on the PSAS forum, however I don't think near the amount of people on the PSAS distribution frequents the board as often as many, so I would suggest plain text email :)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Yea I would say email is the best way to get ahold of everyone for sure. If its about something to be discused or voted on then you can alway link them to the thread that pertains.

Mike

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I have never recieved the perculator. I have enjoyed the Forum very much. I wonder if my dues are coming up again?

Thanks for the smiles and education
Ed

reedman

Hey Ed,

The perculator hasn't been published in, I think, 2 years. I am just trying to gage peoples feelings as to what the best means of communication is. It seems to be e-mail and the boards at this point.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Reed,
Thanks you for the information. I wanted to find out when PSA Dues were needed again. I have enjoyed learning here. I recieved evites of club meetings. I wanted to make it but I could only be at one place at one time. I do want to learn more in person and share frags.

Thanks for the heads up
Ed

reedman

Stay tuned Ed. We have some info coming soon on the next meeting. Plus I'll see you in Richland and we can chat a bit there.

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Hey Ed, Be nice to ask people to wear name tags - board name and real name so everyone figures out "who's who." Even though I've met a lot of people, I'm not always sure "who" they are on the boards some times!

Colleen

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Reed,
I look forward to it. Are you ready for the Coral Auction,Maybe a nice calcium reactor by Barr Aquatics, how about some free salt, gift certicates, etc? This is a dream come true for me.
Thanks again
Ed

reedman

Ed, I am certainly excited about the conference. I could use the calcium reactor as I am pushing the limits of my tank right now. Can't wait to meet people face-to-face and build on the freindships started here.See you there.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts