Quantcast

Cool Day..

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
A year ago we had a person wanting to learn about this saltwater hobby. The problem was we lost that persons contact information. I was lucky and ran into that person. She is a school teacher. She has put a reef tank for the students. She has mushrooms galore and the prettiest green zoanthids I ever saw. But those two corals overtook the tank. She also had Bio Bale in her wet n dry filter. I asked her to take the bio bale out slowly. I also asked her to try to trade the mushroom corals and zoos in for other things. She is set up for Softies so if someone is interested. I welcome the chance to see kids learning this hobby. I want that person to know she made me feel good and needed...Thanks :)

I look forward to seeing more of that person in the future to learning about this hobby together
Ed

Ps...raising my hand..May I go to the bathroom?

MzWeazelle

I have xenia and star polyps I might be able to get "chunks" of. If she has extra zoos that she can part with I'd love to trade! If she doesn't, that's okay, too. :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.