Quantcast

Coral Trade in Edmonds this weekend

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

reedman

Do you have any of the hot pink milli frags? How about the Shaggy polyped Blue Acropora Millipora?

What types of corals are you looking for? I have a variety of SPS that I could frag and trade or some green stripe shrooms. Let me know and I can post some pics of my corals.

Court Jester

Yes, Alderwood sounds familiar - my mom is close to silver lake. Anyway, I do have a little of the hot pink millipora and a few frags of the blue A. Millipora. As far as trades, I'm open to SPS, interesting LPS, Rhodactis/Yuma mushrooms, etc.

reedman

Here's a couple that I have.

Purple tip acro

Green polyp pocillipora

Also have this one...not sure what it is, but a nice glow green under actinics

I'll try to post some more recent pics tonight. I'll be out most of the day Saturday at the Highland Games, but maybe that evening or Sunday morning. Really interested in the 2 that I mentioned. Lets find a time that works.

Thanks
-Reed

Court Jester

Sorry for the confusion - I'll actually be in Everett, not Edmonds (where my mom used to live). The mall that I was referring to is the Everett mall. It's been a long week so you have to forgive the slip.

reedman

It's a bit more of a drive, but if you still want to trade I think I can make it.

I replied to your e-mail.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts