Quantcast

December Meeting

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

kevinpo

Expert
The December meeting will be held at 10913 East Mission (just west of Mission Park) on Sat. Dec. 11th at 7PM. We will be viewing a 360 gal reef tank with sump, calcium reactor, auto top-off, etc, that is owned by Kris. It will be a chance to see the latest equipment in operation :) .

Regards,
Kevin
PS: For out of town people take the Pines exit off I-90 (like you are coming to the store). Mission is the first street south of I-90. Make a right on Mission go a mile or so and Kris's house is on the right. Hope to see you there.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I wanted to chime in on this one. Spokane meetings usually have very informative topics about Reef keeping and definitely fun people willing to help others. I wanted to make every meeting this year. I am sorry to say I am planning on going to Seattle. I made plans prior to your meeting anouncement. My wife is possibly going to a meeting. I will regret not going to a Spokane Reef Society meeting I know. I have learned so much from you guys. I hope someone can give me a heads up on how it goes and what your lesson was for the Month of December.
Wishing you guys a fun time,
sincerely
Ed

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Maui, we ain't gonna get er done this weekend. Gotta do some local Christmas shopping, plus I don't think your sled wants to come and get me! I'll PM you when I am gonna make it over. What about a Spokane reef club New Years Party at Kevin's shop. :D :D :D :D

Mauisreef

Rigameyer
charlie said:
What about a Spokane reef club New Years Party at Kevin's shop. :D :D :D :D
Cheers! :lol:

No prob bud. You take er easy and have a great holiday.
I'm headed to Florida on the 21st of this month for nine days. :D
Not as good as the islands but I been telling the kids for 4 years now I'd take em to that money pit called Walt Disney World. Best thing about the trip is all the fun stuff we are gonna do with the wildlife there like spending a whole day snorkeling and swiming with the Manitees. I'd rather go to one of the keys and scuba and waste away again in margaritaville but...........KIDS! :rolleyes:

Maui :D

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Oh sure, go somewhere where it's warm. Go ahead, leave us in the cold and snow. May you burn the bottoms of your feet. :D :D :D :D
Seriously, have a great time, and a safe holidays, my friend. We'll hook up sometime. Those shrooms aren't goin anywhere!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.