Quantcast

Delec fluidized media reactor?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

clownnrnd

could someone tell me where i could purchase one of these? I am looking to run phosphate remover in one but they seem to be hard to find. Thank you in advance for any help.
See Ya,
Chad

DonW

R.I.P.
A better deal would be North Coast. Go to the sponsers page, click on North Coast Marine. 2/3 down the front page is a great deal on a reactor with media. The media is Phos Ban, for the price you cant beat it. It also works Rowa real nice.

Don

Thefishcouple

Hey Chad,
We are working on a reactor here at IAP. I have been in contact with Jon at Warner Marine as well as Mojo here on the board to figure sizes and such. We could build a cutom unit for you if you don't want to wait for production models. I'm sure we can save you some$. How big is the system that you want to use it on.

clownnrnd

Thanks for all the leads. The phosban deal looks pretty hard to beat. IAPJohn I currently have a 30g. cube w/refugium/sump so I am treating appr. 45g. but I plan on getting a 180g. probably this fall. on that tank i would like to add a sump also. But anyway I would like to size it for the 180 so I don't have to buy a larger one when i do set-up the bigger tank. Do you have any pictures of what the reactor will look like? How much of a wait would there be? If you could shhot me a PM w/ a price I would greatly appreciiate it.
Thanks All,
Chad

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.