DIY Canopy Plans

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

salmonslayer

UP ALL NIGHT
Anyone have any pics or canopy plans. Looking to build a canopy for 180gal ( 72x24 ). Need room for three lumen brights,vhos and fans. Thanks

matts125

build one like I did my cube, 12'' tall with the clamshell opening. easy access and lots of room for lights. Feel free to stop by and take a peek at mine if you want.....

Matt

mfinn

Surgeonfish
Hey Tracey come on down and I can show you a fairly simple way to make those easy opening tops. If Matts closer, then check em out.
It is very simple.

trillyen

what???
few more

Hope these help

good luck dont forget to let us see it when your done!!

its a 125 gallon tank i got and a 72 in on the 125 and a 48 inch on the 75 gallon

good luck if i can do it ANY 1 can!!!

salmonslayer

UP ALL NIGHT
trillyen: Thanks man. Thats what i'm talkin about. Looks like you had your hands full :D. Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad would move his harley davidson in the living room to work on it. Nice job thanks

darklcd

nursing eel
depending on what ya want it might be easier to just get a pre made lighting fixture and get make something basic around it. Thats what I am doing I have the fixture comming in and all I am doing is basically building a "box" for it with a small hinge door on the front. In my experience going this way takes a lot of "guess" work out of it and its a very basic thing to do. The cost might be a little higher but theres less head aches.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.