Quantcast

Does PSAS have family memberships?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Sati

I have a family membership with GSAS. I am wondering if PSAS has such a thing. I don't have a saltwater tank currently but I'd like to join the group anyhow so that I can attend the meetings and listen to speakers. The thing is, I am the only aquatic nut. I only drag my better half along because I don't have my license at the moment and he's my ride, heh. Plus, it gets him off his computer ;) Would $20 cover both of us?

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Quit dreaming Holly & jump in! I was in your boat with a bunch of fresh tanks and the last one went bye-bye last week, well with the exception of my African's. Those have seniority.....

Colleen

Sati

lol Colleen, I just don't have the money to start a SW tank right now. I suppose I might be able to do a FO in my 55g with some clowns or something. But unless I can really DIY and and get some donations then I have to hold out on a reef tank. I am hoping to have one by the end of the year :)

Crows Ridge

Holly, welcome! And by the way, doantions and trades are a great part of this group. There is always someone that can help with something:D

Dive on in!

Chris

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts