Quantcast

DT's Phytoplankton

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

fishman

Fishman
I'm currious where people in WA state purchase this. I was going to buy from Clams Dirrect but they don't have it in stock. Also, is this a good product to feed a reef. I will be stocking my aquarium with sps and lps corals and clams. I have 2 refugiums that make nearly half my overall system. O'yah I have to neon BTAs as well.

Last edited:

SueT

DT's is the best you can get to feed your reef tanks without culturing your own. If your not in a big hurry I'd check back with Barry at Clamsdirect. He should have some DT's in soon.

WaterDogs

I buy my DTs from "Under The Sea" in Mt. Vernon, it's a short drive no shipping charges or worries. They also have Marine Snow and a few other foods.

The Apprentice

Best prices thru Aquatic Dreams

Shop around Fisherman but Pm Kevin and you will be happy with the prices Its worth me driving up there to get it..Jeff ;)

fishman said:
I'm currious where people in WA state purchase this. I was going to buy from Clams Dirrect but they don't have it in stock. Also, is this a good product to feed a reef. I will be stocking my aquarium with sps and lps corals and clams. I have 2 refugiums that make nearly half my overall system. O'yah I have to neon BTAs as well.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.