Quantcast

Earthquake!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

ventana45

Hello everyone! Whata great site. New to this forum, it is wonderful! I lost my tank last Christmas to a earthquake, and almost my home. But thank god for FEMA, they helped me make my home livable. But my tank is gone. The good news is my family and friends helped me get a 55g up and running in January. I'm a little late asking this question from what i have read, I added a Blue Carribean tang. And now know he won't be comfortable in this small of a tank. Is there anyway to make him comfortable until i can afford a bigger tank?

MarineDreamer

Est. April 2nd, 2005
Seconded; Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

As to you your dilemma; all I can suggest is that it’s either time to put an addition on, or time to buy a bigger house! :razz:

Trevor :cool:

Curtswearing

Mantisfreak
I'm sorry for the bad things that occurred. However, I'm glad it all worked out.

How big is your tang and what is it's species name.....it might be quite happy for a short time until you upgrade depending on size.

ventana45

Thank you kindly for your quite response. All i know is what the LFS called him, "Carribbiean Blue Tang" he's beautiful. Kinda blue-violet with a yellow tail. He's about 21/2 inches long. Please don't call the tang police on me! LOL I live in a mobilehome, and not sure if the flooring will hold much more weight. My son is a carpenter so the stand he built is quite intense, could hold over a hundred G. tank, but not sure of the floor.

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
Welcome V,
Is there any way you can post a pic of your tang? It would be a lot easier to ID..............Scott:cool:

ventana45

PS that site is wonderful Gary, thanks for posting it. That is the fish i got. He is just beautiful. Get's along well with the other fish, and is completely reef safe.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.