Eheim Aquastyle 9g

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

rainydave

Chimp in Space......
I stopped by Denny's Anniversary Sale today to browse and ended up buying a new tank.

It will be on my counter in my home office. I'm going for softies only.

Equipment list:
Stock filter
Additional Blue LED fixture
Jaeger 50w Heater
Koralia 250 Powerhead

I dropped in a few inches of Bimini Pink sand and Liverock (borrowed from my 58g sump) to start the cycle.

NC2WA

nice...i stopped by there myself and got some snails and frozen food...have a personifier angel that is not eating, so trying some diff. foods.

N1Husker

RF Staff
That's pretty cool Dave. I didn't make it over there myself this time, I am still getting moved in to the new place. Got the 90 set up and running.

rainydave

Chimp in Space......
It is doing really good. I pulled out the zoas and put in mushrooms. The mushrooms are thriving. I am seeing a decent colony of stomatellas starting up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N1Husker

RF Staff
Great, I love mushrooms. I have several different kinds in my tank. Now that I have a larger tank, that crown leather I got from you a couple of years ago, is getting huge. He seems very happy. That purple star polyp is growing right underneath him. The orange monti is going crazy, it is in basically 3 pieces and each piece is doing well in 3 different parts of the tank.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts