Quantcast

For crying out loud, moving again!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Rob Schwartz

Hi all,

Well I just wanted to thank you all for the hospitality you have shown me these past two months. I apologize for not being able to get to the meetings. I had thought that I would have some relaxation time while looking for a new job but that was not to be the case.

Now it looks like as quickly as we moved to Seattle we will be leaving! My dream job just came up at Copper Mountain in Colorado, so the wife, dog, tank and I will be heading out yet again!

Thankfully the tank had finished cycling but we had nothing in there other than some snails.

Still had I not found out about this club I never would have found out about Reef Frontiers. While I won't be able to meet you, I'll see you all on the board!

Best,

Rob

reedman

Man that's a drag about moving again Rob. But, at least it's for a dream job. Congrats on the job and do keep up on the board. It's too bad we didn't get to meet face to face. Safe trip to you and your family and best of luck with the new job and tank.

bc_slc

We just moved here from Denver. Copper mountain is a great little town. The reef club in denver is one of the most active group of members of anywhere in the west. They are an excellent group. Best of luck to you.

Rob Schwartz

This is why I only have a 60gal all in one acrylic tank. We've been moved 4 times since we got it!

At least I never added new livestock after the most recent move so tear down should be easy,unless someone buys my system from me!

Best,

Rob

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts