Quantcast

Frags for the next meeting.

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

uwscotch

Hi all. So I was thinking about bring corals to frag at the next meeting, all softies. I have a colt, some mushrooms, various colors, and star polyps. I'm not very good at fragging them so if someone is "good," can you frag them for me for all to share and take home. I've tried to dice shrooms, ant it was horrible. Bad technique?? I dissect things all the time, I would think I would be able to do this.

uwscotch

Alice

I'm sure that would be appreciated and I bet after the meeting you'll be able to do coral surgery with much more confidence. :)

Darrell

well wouldnt this be a good subject to do at the meeting as i am new and would love to watch someone else Prop besides just reading about it in post .a on hand deminstration would be great
darrell

ephrim

thats a good idea i have a LARGE leather that needs fragging and i really dont know what to do with all the extra parts. i could bring it whole to the meeting so folks could frag it as they like. if its ok let me know.
terry

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts